With ARCUS GIBB, Natalie has been the project leader for the identification of a cemetery site to service the Mzamomhle and Nompumelelo communities. This has included a site selection process, detailed soils investigation and a public participation process. A suitable site has not been found within these communities due to sub-surface conditions and a recommendation was made to undertake a regional cemetery investigation and allow this process to inform the site selection of this proposed cemetery site.
Natalie has led the regional cemetery investigation of the former East London TLC area. This has included a status quo assessment, a needs analysis, and a preliminary geotechnical assessment (GIS has been used as a tool). Natalie has co-ordinated a team including town planners and geotechnical engineers.
Other projects for Buffalo City Municipality
- East London Regional Waste Disposal Scheme: Project Management
- East London Regional Waste Disposal Site: Hazardous Waste Permit Upgrade
- Co-ordination of Environmental Monitoring for East London Regional Waste Disposal Site (including Monitoring Committee)
- Cambridge Transfer Station: Site Selection & Permitting
- West Bank Transfer Station: Site Selection & Permitting
- Recycling: Pilot Buy-back Centres Project